Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Does The word FriEND have an END

These are the end lyrics of a song of the Film "Kulir 100*C". These really affects anyone hearing this. It affected me more to be precise as I had experienced such falls in Friendships. I am a typical guy who adore friendship as the most precious even more than my life. I respect the friends attitudes and their own base character. But is it possible for all with the same character to be my friends. Impossible. Nah... Yes that's what happened in my case. If I say something o a person and if he cannot sense in what mood I am saying it, then What is there to say him as a friend. A true friend will read our Feelings, Not our Words, They look our Eyes more than our Mouth. But it was not the case with mine. And also If he/she is a true friend then they should learn to deal any problem occurred with the concerned person only rather than taking advices of other common/personal friends. A Friend of mine (Who turned out to be the worst traitor I have ever seemed) came in the guise of solving the issue between me and my friend. My friend trusted him and told everything about the issue and the Traitor just made my friend think all wrong of me. He portrayed my character as worst as a road side mongrel. The irony part of the incident is that my friend too believed the traitor because I think the situation was like that. Then The friend started thinking bad of me and stopped from speaking to me. And eventually another common friend of me also stopped talking to me. The comical part of the story is that traitor warning me of serious incidents if i ever spoke to that friend. I have never ever felt that bad in my life. Even I could not sleep properly for days. Is this what they call true friendship. I even apologized (even though I am not guilty) to the friend but in vain. My friend didn't even pay heed to my words. Another irony came to add misery to it, the traitor had informed the friends(here after I can mentioned them EX-Friends as they are..) that I am talking ill about the traitor and the Ex-friends to my other friends. In fact my other friends were really understanding and they even said that U speak with them alone, Just speak to us in phone or mail. But one of the ex-friend demanded that I should stop talking to the friends group. The reason is simple. The traitor have woven stories about the friends that they are wrong. The traitor is the best double gamer I have ever seen. They fought with my friends and split the class into two. Now the Ex-Friends are happy with the traitor. But Still I remember the Now present friends of min are my best friends ever. Because they know well my character and confide in all i do. This is the essence of friendship. I ever don't wish to face the traitor's face or those of the Ex-Friends who left me in the pretext of the words uttered by that imbecile. So ever confide in your friend. They are the assets in our life.

No comments: