Tuesday, April 7, 2009

After a long time....

Yeah...
Its almost two months back i last posted a post..
All because of the Unemployment...
It is really absurd to be in home, when we have an offer letter in hand, but we dont know when we will be called..
Just speculations running in our mind about the date we will be called and expecting each God to be in favour of us....
Totally a stupid phase of life..
Losing Salary, losing life, losing fun, losing experience...
Gaining nothing..
Totally the life sucks to be in such way,.......
Had I been to any college I wud have completed 2 semesters as a lecturer.
At least I could have finished one year of my MBA dream
Or if i have been Married I could atleast have became a Father ... :D :D
But nothing happened..

Just Idle .... Waiting.... Bored.. Frustrated,.... In short I am gone Nutts....

No comments: